In this week’s episode of the Alport Group Podcast we talk about Graham and Doddsville, Buffets fellow super-investors, a couple smart books to read and of course, I little bit on investing as well.
Running time: 12:38
In this episode:
- What is Graham and Doddsville?
- Ben Graham
- David Dodd
- What is the Intelligent Investor about?
- “It’s not so much about intellect, it’s more so about temperament.” Warren Buffets thoughts on successful investors.
- What’s the different between “investing” and “speculating”?
- Why was the best book on investing written in 1949?
- What effect will our instant access to information have on investing and the investment community?